06 Aug LevelMaster®
An ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer® is a highly skilled flooring professional dedicated to providing the very best flooring installation quality and craftsmanship to their customers.
Endorsed by Ardex Engineered Cements, and supported by Ardex Technicians and Regional Sales Professionals, the ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer ® provides both experience and technical know-how, assuring customers the very best in substrate preparation, installation services and flooring solutions.
ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer® – As the highest classification for a Choice Contractor, an ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer® builds on the rich tradition of installation excellence by providing the highest level of technical expertise, experience and professionalism at every jobsite. These elite installers are quality-committed, factory-trained contractors specializing in the application of ARDEX and HENRY® products and installation methods.
ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer® advantages include advanced ARDEX technical training, years of installation experience, priority ARDEX technical and project support and extended ARDEX factory warranties (10-year extended ARDEX factory warranty and extended factory warranty of 15 years for ARDEX MC™ Moisture Control Systems). An ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer® provides a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Click here to open the LevelMaster Elite® website.
For over 20-years, the LevelMaster® program has provided owners, architects, national accounts and general contractors the highest level of installation performance. Anchored by ARDEX product quality and service, the LevelMaster® program remains the benchmark installer program serving the substrate preparation industry.
ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer ® advantages include:
- ARDEX LevelMaster Elite Installer ® ten (10) year extended factory warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Extended factory warranty of fifteen (15) years on the installation of ARDEX MC Moisture Control System
- Advanced technical training
- Years of installation experience
- Priority technical and project support
ARDEX SD-T® Self-Leveling, Self-Drying Concrete Topping
- Install in the evening and reopen for business the next morning; apply sealer in 2 hours
- Withstands heavy foot traffic – even rubber wheel forklift traffic
- Installs from 1/4? to 2? in a single application over existing concrete surfaces
- Costs less than traditional floor coverings; low maintenance costs
- 6100 psi compressive strength
SD-T DECORATIVE CONCRETE INTALLERS
ARDEX K 15 ® Self-Leveling Underlayment Concrete
- For use over concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, wooden floors,steel decking, cutback and other adhesive residues
- High-strength, fast setting, non-shrink underlayment
- Installs from featheredge to any thickness
- Walk on in 2 – 3 hours; install floor covering in just 16 hours
- 4100 psi compressive strength
K-15 UNDERLAYMENT SPECIALISTS
ARDEX MC™ MOISTURE CONTROL SYSTEM
- Moisture Control System for Concrete to Receive Ardex Engineered Cements
- Solvent-free, alkali resistant, low viscosity, two coat epoxy resin system
- For use prior to the installation of ARDEX Engineered Cements over concrete
- For new or existing concrete that has moisture levels in excess of the maximum allowed by the manufacturer of the finished floor covering or coating